I'm an international student. Am I eligible for Zynga's internship program?

If you plan to study in the United States and want to join our team, your F1 visa will qualify you for our program, as long as you're able to obtain your Employment Authorization card from your school (which must participate in curricular practical training or CPT) or your government.